KYODO NEWS IMAGELINK

報道写真の購入なら共同通信イメージリンク

お問い合わせ
03-6252-6224
平日9:30-18:00
  • 令和

「ダイミエル」の写真・グラフィックス・映像

絞り込み
  • 提供元
  • 日付
  • 種類
  • 向き
  • カテゴリ
並び順
  • 古い順
57
( 1 57 件を表示)
  • 1
57
( 1 57 件を表示)
絞り込み
並び順
  • 古い順
  •  ARTE GOTICO.
    -
    ARTE GOTICO.

    ARTE GOTICO. ESPAÑA. PARROQUIA DE SANTA MARIA LA MAYOR. Iglesia construida en estilo gótico tardío del s. XV. Reformada durante el renacimiento y en el s. XIX. Vista de la PUERTA DE LA UMBRIA, una de las tres portadas del templo, orientada al norte, es ojival y posee dos arquivoltas. DAIMIEL. Provincia de Ciudad Real. Castilla-La Mancha.、クレジット:Album/Prisma/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2020042706406

  •  España.
    -
    España.

    España. Cacería regia en las Lagunas de Daimiel. S. M. el Rey Alfonso XII (1857-1885) en el acto de hacer con su escopeta una “carambola“, en la mañana del 13 de octubre de 1884. Episodio en el que el rey cazó dos piezas con un solo disparo, lo que se denomina “carambola“ en términos cinégeticos. Acompañaban al rey, en su puesto de Tortosa, los armeros reales (Sres. León y Becerra), y el dibujante Sr. Juan Comba, artista de la Ilustración Española y Americana. Grabado por Bernardo Rico (1825-1894). La Ilustración Española y Americana, 30 de diciembre de 1884.、クレジット:Album/Prisma/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2021062500803

  •  ARTE GOTICO.
    -
    ARTE GOTICO.

    ARTE GOTICO. ESPAÑA. PARROQUIA DE SANTA MARIA LA MAYOR. Iglesia construida en estilo gótico tardío del s. XV. Reformada durante el renacimiento y en el s. XIX. Vista de la PUERTA DE PONIENTE, una de las tres portadas con que cuenta el templo. Se encuentra hundida en el suelo y tapiada. DAIMIEL. Provincia de Ciudad Real. Castilla-La Mancha.、クレジット:Album/Prisma/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2020042706358

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: A trail in the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091209680

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: Sunset in the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091210194

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: A trail in the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091210005

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: A trail in the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091209897

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: A trail in the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091210125

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: A trail in the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091210026

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: A trail in the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091210102

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: A trail in the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091210087

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: A trail in the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091210135

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: View of the waters of the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091210204

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: A trail in the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091210057

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: Sunset in the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091209882

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: View of the waters of the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091209973

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: A trail in the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091210085

  •  Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation
    2021年09月08日
    Suspended guided tours to the Tablas de Daimiel by its poor state of conservation

    September 8, 2021, Ciudad Real, (Castilla-La Mancha, Madrid, Spain: A trail in the Tablas de Daimiel National Park, on 8 September 2021, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The company ‘Ecodestinos‘ has suspended guided tours to this National Park and biosphere reserve due to its poor state of conservation. The reason lies in the lack of water suffered by the national park, which has led to the Tablas de Daimiel to lose its environmental values...08 SEPTEMBER 2021;CIUDAD REAL;CASTILLA-LA MANCHA;TABLAS DE DAIMEIEL;ECODESTINATIONS;CONSERVATION..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..09/08/2021 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※France, Germany , UK and Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2021091209887

  •  Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2022年02月03日
    Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 3, 2022, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castilla L, Spain: Several birds at the Navaseca lagoon, on February 3, 2022, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The lagoon belongs to the Biosphere Reserve ‘Mancha Húmeda‘, where you can observe birdlife and a great variety of species such as ducks, gulls, coots, calamones, white-headed night herons and common flamingo. As for the vegetation, it is characteristic of the wetlands, reeds, bulrushes and chestnut. According to data published by SEO Bird Life, 85% of Spain‘s large wetlands are in a ‘worrying‘ state...07 FEBRUARY 2022;WETLAND;LAGOON;WATER;ECOSYSTEM;BIRDS;BIOSPHERE;AVIFAUNA;SPECIES;ANIMALS..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..02/03/2022 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2022021514199

  •  Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2022年02月03日
    Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 3, 2022, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castilla L, Spain: Several birds at the Navaseca lagoon, on February 3, 2022, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The lagoon belongs to the Biosphere Reserve ‘Mancha Húmeda‘, where you can observe birdlife and a great variety of species such as ducks, gulls, coots, calamones, white-headed night herons and common flamingo. As for the vegetation, it is characteristic of the wetlands, reeds, bulrushes and chestnut. According to data published by SEO Bird Life, 85% of Spain‘s large wetlands are in a ‘worrying‘ state...07 FEBRUARY 2022;WETLAND;LAGOON;WATER;ECOSYSTEM;BIRDS;BIOSPHERE;AVIFAUNA;SPECIES;ANIMALS..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..02/03/2022 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2022021514188

  •  Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2022年02月03日
    Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 3, 2022, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castilla L, Spain: Navaseca Lagoon, on February 3, 2022, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The lagoon belongs to the Biosphere Reserve ‘Mancha Húmeda‘, where you can observe birdlife and a variety of species such as ducks, gulls, coots, calamones, Mavasía cabeciblanca and common flamingo. As for the vegetation, it is characteristic of the wetlands, reeds, bulrushes and chestnut. According to data published by SEO Bird Life, 85% of Spain‘s large wetlands are in a ‘worrying‘ state...07 FEBRUARY 2022;WETLAND;LAGOON;WATER;ECOSYSTEM;BIRDS;BIOSPHERE;AVIFAUNA;SPECIES;ANIMALS..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..02/03/2022 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2022021514126

  •  Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2022年02月03日
    Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 3, 2022, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castilla L, Spain: Several birds at the Navaseca lagoon, on February 3, 2022, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The lagoon belongs to the Biosphere Reserve ‘Mancha Húmeda‘, where you can observe birdlife and a great variety of species such as ducks, gulls, coots, calamones, white-headed night herons and common flamingo. As for the vegetation, it is characteristic of the wetlands, reeds, bulrushes and chestnut. According to data published by SEO Bird Life, 85% of Spain‘s large wetlands are in a ‘worrying‘ state...07 FEBRUARY 2022;WETLAND;LAGOON;WATER;ECOSYSTEM;BIRDS;BIOSPHERE;AVIFAUNA;SPECIES;ANIMALS..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..02/03/2022 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2022021514132

  •  Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2022年02月03日
    Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 3, 2022, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castilla L, Spain: General view of the Navaseca lagoon, on February 3, 2022, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The lagoon belongs to the Biosphere Reserve ‘Mancha Húmeda‘, where you can observe birds and a great variety of species such as ducks, gulls, coots, calamones, white-headed night herons and common flamingos. As for the vegetation, it is characteristic of the wetlands, reeds, bulrushes and chestnut. According to data published by SEO Bird Life, 85% of Spain‘s large wetlands are in a ‘worrying‘ state...07 FEBRUARY 2022;WETLAND;LAGOON;WATER;ECOSYSTEM;BIRDS;BIOSPHERE;AVIFAUNA;SPECIES;ANIMALS..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..02/03/2022 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2022021514014

  •  Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2022年02月03日
    Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 3, 2022, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castilla L, Spain: Several flamingos in the Navaseca lagoon, on February 3, 2022, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The lagoon belongs to the Biosphere Reserve ‘Mancha Húmeda‘, where you can see birds and a great variety of species such as ducks, gulls, coots, swamphens, white-headed night herons and flamingos. As for the vegetation, it is characteristic of the wetlands, reeds, bulrushes and chestnut. According to data published by SEO Bird Life, 85% of Spain‘s large wetlands are in a ‘worrying‘ state...07 FEBRUARY 2022;WETLAND;LAGOON;WATER;ECOSYSTEM;BIRDS;BIOSPHERE;AVIFAUNA;SPECIES;ANIMALS..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..02/03/2022 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2022021513899

  •  Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2022年02月03日
    Navaseca Lagoon in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 3, 2022, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castilla L, Spain: Several birds at the Navaseca lagoon, on February 3, 2022, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The lagoon belongs to the Biosphere Reserve ‘Mancha Húmeda‘, where you can observe birdlife and a great variety of species such as ducks, gulls, coots, calamones, white-headed night herons and common flamingo. As for the vegetation, it is characteristic of the wetlands, reeds, bulrushes and chestnut. According to data published by SEO Bird Life, 85% of Spain‘s large wetlands are in a ‘worrying‘ state...07 FEBRUARY 2022;WETLAND;LAGOON;WATER;ECOSYSTEM;BIRDS;BIOSPHERE;AVIFAUNA;SPECIES;ANIMALS..Patricia Galiana / Europa Press..02/03/2022 (Credit Image: © Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Patricia Galiana/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2022021514214

  •  Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape
    2022年12月29日
    Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape

    December 29, 2022, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha, Spain: Tablas de Daimiel National Park wetland, on December 29, 2022, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The Tablas wetland, with almost 2,000 hectares of floodable area, had only 50 ha of water this summer, the lack of rain had dried 80% of the lagoons. Now, after the water transfer and the rains this autumn, it has recovered part of its landscape of the 1980s, when the water exuberance was the refuge of a large biodiversity, and was recognized by UNESCO and the EU as a protection area for wetlands and the birds that stop there on their long migrations. In 2023, the year of the celebration of its fiftieth birthday as a national park, what should be one of the main wetlands of Spain, is heading towards the fifth spring with 80% of the surface dry. ‘‘Since the spring of 2018 the park has been completely dry, and the other 20% has been kept flooded with management measures, including the activation of emergency wells.‘‘..29 DECEMBER 2022;WETLAND;NA...

    商品コード: 2022123003343

  •  Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape
    2022年12月29日
    Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape

    December 29, 2022, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha, Spain: Tablas de Daimiel National Park wetland, on December 29, 2022, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The Tablas wetland, with almost 2,000 hectares of floodable area, had only 50 ha of water this summer, the lack of rain had dried 80% of the lagoons. Now, after the water transfer and the rains this autumn, it has recovered part of its landscape of the 1980s, when the water exuberance was the refuge of a large biodiversity, and was recognized by UNESCO and the EU as a protection area for wetlands and the birds that stop there on their long migrations. In 2023, the year of the celebration of its fiftieth birthday as a national park, what should be one of the main wetlands of Spain, is heading towards the fifth spring with 80% of the surface dry. ‘‘Since the spring of 2018 the park has been completely dry, and the other 20% has been kept flooded with management measures, including the activation of emergency wells.‘‘..29 DECEMBER 2022;WETLAND;NA...

    商品コード: 2023010105221

  •  Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape
    2022年12月29日
    Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape

    December 29, 2022, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha, Spain: Several people visit the Tablas de Daimiel national park wetland on December 29, 2022, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain. The Tablas wetland, almost 2,000 hectares of flood zone, had only 50 ha of water this summer, the lack of rain had dried up 80% of the lagoons. Now, after the water transfer and the rains this autumn, it has recovered part of its landscape of the 1980s, when the water exuberance was the refuge of a large biodiversity, and was recognized by UNESCO and the EU as a protection area for wetlands and the birds that stop there on their long migrations. In 2023, the year of the celebration of its fiftieth birthday as a national park, what should be one of the main wetlands of Spain, is heading towards the fifth spring with 80% of the surface dry. ‘‘Since the spring of 2018 the park has been completely dry, and the other 20% has been kept flooded with management measures, including the activation of emergency wells.‘‘..29 DECEMBE...

    商品コード: 2023010105253

  •  Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape
    2022年12月29日
    Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape

    December 29, 2022, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha, Spain: Tablas de Daimiel National Park wetland, on December 29, 2022, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The Tablas wetland, with almost 2,000 hectares of floodable area, had only 50 ha of water this summer, the lack of rain had dried 80% of the lagoons. Now, after the water transfer and the rains this autumn, it has recovered part of its landscape of the 1980s, when the water exuberance was the refuge of a large biodiversity, and was recognized by UNESCO and the EU as a protection area for wetlands and the birds that stop there on their long migrations. In 2023, the year of the celebration of its fiftieth birthday as a national park, what should be one of the main wetlands of Spain, is heading towards the fifth spring with 80% of the surface dry. ‘‘Since the spring of 2018 the park has been completely dry, and the other 20% has been kept flooded with management measures, including the activation of emergency wells.‘‘..29 DECEMBER 2022;WETLAND;NA...

    商品コード: 2022123003347

  •  Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape
    2022年12月29日
    Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape

    December 29, 2022, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha, Spain: Several people visit the Tablas de Daimiel national park wetland on December 29, 2022, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain. The Tablas wetland, almost 2,000 hectares of flood zone, had only 50 ha of water this summer, the lack of rain had dried up 80% of the lagoons. Now, after the water transfer and the rains this autumn, it has recovered part of its landscape of the 1980s, when the water exuberance was the refuge of a large biodiversity, and was recognized by UNESCO and the EU as a protection area for wetlands and the birds that stop there on their long migrations. In 2023, the year of the celebration of its fiftieth birthday as a national park, what should be one of the main wetlands of Spain, is heading towards the fifth spring with 80% of the surface dry. ‘‘Since the spring of 2018 the park has been completely dry, and the other 20% has been kept flooded with management measures, including the activation of emergency wells.‘‘..29 DECEMBE...

    商品コード: 2022123003272

  •  Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape
    2022年12月29日
    Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape

    December 29, 2022, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha, Spain: Several people visit the Tablas de Daimiel national park wetland on December 29, 2022, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain. The Tablas wetland, almost 2,000 hectares of flood zone, had only 50 ha of water this summer, the lack of rain had dried up 80% of the lagoons. Now, after the water transfer and the rains this autumn, it has recovered part of its landscape of the 1980s, when the water exuberance was the refuge of a large biodiversity, and was recognized by UNESCO and the EU as a protection area for wetlands and the birds that stop there on their long migrations. In 2023, the year of the celebration of its fiftieth birthday as a national park, what should be one of the main wetlands of Spain, is heading towards the fifth spring with 80% of the surface dry. ‘‘Since the spring of 2018 the park has been completely dry, and the other 20% has been kept flooded with management measures, including the activation of emergency wells.‘‘..29 DECEMBE...

    商品コード: 2022123003315

  •  Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape
    2022年12月29日
    Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape

    December 29, 2022, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha, Spain: Tablas de Daimiel National Park wetland, on December 29, 2022, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The Tablas wetland, with almost 2,000 hectares of floodable area, had only 50 ha of water this summer, the lack of rain had dried 80% of the lagoons. Now, after the water transfer and the rains this autumn, it has recovered part of its landscape of the 1980s, when the water exuberance was the refuge of a large biodiversity, and was recognized by UNESCO and the EU as a protection area for wetlands and the birds that stop there on their long migrations. In 2023, the year of the celebration of its fiftieth birthday as a national park, what should be one of the main wetlands of Spain, is heading towards the fifth spring with 80% of the surface dry. ‘‘Since the spring of 2018 the park has been completely dry, and the other 20% has been kept flooded with management measures, including the activation of emergency wells.‘‘..29 DECEMBER 2022;WETLAND;NA...

    商品コード: 2023010105259

  •  Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape
    2022年12月29日
    Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape

    December 29, 2022, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha, Spain: Several people visit the Tablas de Daimiel national park wetland on December 29, 2022, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain. The Tablas wetland, almost 2,000 hectares of flood zone, had only 50 ha of water this summer, the lack of rain had dried up 80% of the lagoons. Now, after the water transfer and the rains this autumn, it has recovered part of its landscape of the 1980s, when the water exuberance was the refuge of a large biodiversity, and was recognized by UNESCO and the EU as a protection area for wetlands and the birds that stop there on their long migrations. In 2023, the year of the celebration of its fiftieth birthday as a national park, what should be one of the main wetlands of Spain, is heading towards the fifth spring with 80% of the surface dry. ‘‘Since the spring of 2018 the park has been completely dry, and the other 20% has been kept flooded with management measures, including the activation of emergency wells.‘‘..29 DECEMBE...

    商品コード: 2022123003374

  •  Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape
    2022年12月29日
    Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape

    December 29, 2022, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha, Spain: Several people visit the Tablas de Daimiel national park wetland on December 29, 2022, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain. The Tablas wetland, almost 2,000 hectares of flood zone, had only 50 ha of water this summer, the lack of rain had dried up 80% of the lagoons. Now, after the water transfer and the rains this autumn, it has recovered part of its landscape of the 1980s, when the water exuberance was the refuge of a large biodiversity, and was recognized by UNESCO and the EU as a protection area for wetlands and the birds that stop there on their long migrations. In 2023, the year of the celebration of its fiftieth birthday as a national park, what should be one of the main wetlands of Spain, is heading towards the fifth spring with 80% of the surface dry. ‘‘Since the spring of 2018 the park has been completely dry, and the other 20% has been kept flooded with management measures, including the activation of emergency wells.‘‘..29 DECEMBE...

    商品コード: 2022123003380

  •  Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape
    2022年12月29日
    Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape

    December 29, 2022, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha, Spain: Tablas de Daimiel National Park wetland, on December 29, 2022, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The Tablas wetland, with almost 2,000 hectares of floodable area, had only 50 ha of water this summer, the lack of rain had dried 80% of the lagoons. Now, after the water transfer and the rains this autumn, it has recovered part of its landscape of the 1980s, when the water exuberance was the refuge of a large biodiversity, and was recognized by UNESCO and the EU as a protection area for wetlands and the birds that stop there on their long migrations. In 2023, the year of the celebration of its fiftieth birthday as a national park, what should be one of the main wetlands of Spain, is heading towards the fifth spring with 80% of the surface dry. ‘‘Since the spring of 2018 the park has been completely dry, and the other 20% has been kept flooded with management measures, including the activation of emergency wells.‘‘..29 DECEMBER 2022;WETLAND;NA...

    商品コード: 2022123003314

  •  Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape
    2022年12月29日
    Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape

    December 29, 2022, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha, Spain: Tablas de Daimiel National Park wetland, on December 29, 2022, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The Tablas wetland, with almost 2,000 hectares of floodable area, had only 50 ha of water this summer, the lack of rain had dried 80% of the lagoons. Now, after the water transfer and the rains this autumn, it has recovered part of its landscape of the 1980s, when the water exuberance was the refuge of a large biodiversity, and was recognized by UNESCO and the EU as a protection area for wetlands and the birds that stop there on their long migrations. In 2023, the year of the celebration of its fiftieth birthday as a national park, what should be one of the main wetlands of Spain, is heading towards the fifth spring with 80% of the surface dry. ‘‘Since the spring of 2018 the park has been completely dry, and the other 20% has been kept flooded with management measures, including the activation of emergency wells.‘‘..29 DECEMBER 2022;WETLAND;NA...

    商品コード: 2022123003351

  •  Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape
    2022年12月29日
    Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape

    December 29, 2022, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha, Spain: Tablas de Daimiel National Park wetland, on December 29, 2022, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). The Tablas wetland, with almost 2,000 hectares of floodable area, had only 50 ha of water this summer, the lack of rain had dried 80% of the lagoons. Now, after the water transfer and the rains this autumn, it has recovered part of its landscape of the 1980s, when the water exuberance was the refuge of a large biodiversity, and was recognized by UNESCO and the EU as a protection area for wetlands and the birds that stop there on their long migrations. In 2023, the year of the celebration of its fiftieth birthday as a national park, what should be one of the main wetlands of Spain, is heading towards the fifth spring with 80% of the surface dry. ‘‘Since the spring of 2018 the park has been completely dry, and the other 20% has been kept flooded with management measures, including the activation of emergency wells.‘‘..29 DECEMBER 2022;WETLAND;NA...

    商品コード: 2022123003397

  •  Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape
    2022年12月29日
    Las Tablas de Daimiel (Ciudad Real) recovers part of its landscape

    December 29, 2022, Ciudad Real, Castilla La Mancha, Spain: Several people visit the Tablas de Daimiel national park wetland on December 29, 2022, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain. The Tablas wetland, almost 2,000 hectares of flood zone, had only 50 ha of water this summer, the lack of rain had dried up 80% of the lagoons. Now, after the water transfer and the rains this autumn, it has recovered part of its landscape of the 1980s, when the water exuberance was the refuge of a large biodiversity, and was recognized by UNESCO and the EU as a protection area for wetlands and the birds that stop there on their long migrations. In 2023, the year of the celebration of its fiftieth birthday as a national park, what should be one of the main wetlands of Spain, is heading towards the fifth spring with 80% of the surface dry. ‘‘Since the spring of 2018 the park has been completely dry, and the other 20% has been kept flooded with management measures, including the activation of emergency wells.‘‘..29 DECEMBE...

    商品コード: 2022123003337

  •  Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2023年02月23日
    Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 23, 2023, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castile-La, Spain: The signature of the president of the PP, after his visit to the facilities of the company García Carrión, on February 23, 2023, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). Feijóo has traveled to Daimiel to visit the facilities of García Carrión. The wine company was founded more than 130 years ago and currently has prestigious wines in ten D.O. and the Don Simón brand. In the afternoon, the PP leader attended a pre-campaign event in Ciudad Real to support the candidate for mayor of Ciudad Real in the next elections in May. This is the second visit that Feijóo visits a province of Castilla-La Mancha so far this year. l..23 FEBRUARY 2023;DAIMIEL;WINES;CIUDAD REAL;FEIJÃâ;GARCIA CARRIÃâN;COMPANY;PRE-CAMPAIGN..Eusebio García del Castillo / Europa Press..02/23/2023 (Credit Image: © Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2023022312183

  •  Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2023年02月23日
    Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 23, 2023, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castile-La, Spain: The president of the PP, Alberto Núñez Feijóo, on his arrival at the company García Carrión, on February 23, 2023, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). Feijóo traveled to Daimiel to visit García Carrión‘s facilities. The wine company was founded more than 130 years ago and currently has prestigious wines in ten D.O. and the Don Simón brand. In the afternoon, the PP leader attended a pre-campaign event in Ciudad Real to support the candidate for mayor of Ciudad Real in the next elections in May. This is the second visit that Feijóo visits a province of Castilla-La Mancha so far this year...23 FEBRUARY 2023;DAIMIEL;WINES;CIUDAD REAL;FEIJÃâ;GARCIA CARRIÃâN;COMPANY;PRE-CAMPAIGN..Eusebio García del Castillo / Europa Press..02/23/2023 (Credit Image: © Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2023022311323

  •  Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2023年02月23日
    Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 23, 2023, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castile-La, Spain: The president of the PP, Alberto Núñez Feijóo, on his arrival at the company García Carrión, on February 23, 2023, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). Feijóo traveled to Daimiel to visit García Carrión‘s facilities. The wine company was founded more than 130 years ago and currently has prestigious wines in ten D.O. and the Don Simón brand. In the afternoon, the PP leader attended a pre-campaign event in Ciudad Real to support the candidate for mayor of Ciudad Real in the next elections in May. This is the second visit that Feijóo visits a province of Castilla-La Mancha so far this year...23 FEBRUARY 2023;DAIMIEL;WINES;CIUDAD REAL;FEIJÃâ;GARCIA CARRIÃâN;COMPANY;PRE-CAMPAIGN..Eusebio García del Castillo / Europa Press..02/23/2023 (Credit Image: © Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2023022311287

  •  Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2023年02月23日
    Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 23, 2023, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castile-La, Spain: The president of the PP of Castilla-La Mancha, Paco Núñez (left) and the president of the PP, Alberto Núñez Feijóo (right), on their arrival at the company García Carrión, on February 23, 2023, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). Feijóo traveled to Daimiel to visit García Carrión‘s facilities. The wine company was founded more than 130 years ago and currently has prestigious wines in ten D.O. and the Don Simón brand. In the afternoon, the PP leader attended a pre-campaign event in Ciudad Real to support the candidate for mayor of Ciudad Real in the next elections in May. This is the second visit that Feijóo visits a province of Castilla-La Mancha so far this year...23 FEBRUARY 2023;DAIMIEL;WINES;CIUDAD REAL;FEIJÃâ;GARCIA CARRIÃâN;COMPANY;PRE-CAMPAIGN..Eusebio García del Castillo / Europa Press..02/23/2023 (Credit Image: © Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Eusebio GarcíA D...

    商品コード: 2023022311339

  •  Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2023年02月23日
    Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 23, 2023, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castile-La, Spain: The president of the PP, Alberto Núñez Feijóo, on his arrival at the company García Carrión, on February 23, 2023, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). Feijóo traveled to Daimiel to visit García Carrión‘s facilities. The wine company was founded more than 130 years ago and currently has prestigious wines in ten D.O. and the Don Simón brand. In the afternoon, the PP leader attended a pre-campaign event in Ciudad Real to support the candidate for mayor of Ciudad Real in the next elections in May. This is the second visit that Feijóo visits a province of Castilla-La Mancha so far this year...23 FEBRUARY 2023;DAIMIEL;WINES;CIUDAD REAL;FEIJÃâ;GARCIA CARRIÃâN;COMPANY;PRE-CAMPAIGN..Eusebio García del Castillo / Europa Press..02/23/2023 (Credit Image: © Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2023022311364

  •  Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2023年02月23日
    Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 23, 2023, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castile-La, Spain: The president of the PP of Castilla-La Mancha, Paco Núñez, appears after visiting the facilities of the company García Carrión, on February 23, 2023, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). Feijóo has traveled to Daimiel to visit the facilities of García Carrión. The wine company was founded more than 130 years ago and currently has prestigious wines in ten D.O. and the Don Simón brand. In the afternoon, the PP leader attended a pre-campaign event in Ciudad Real to support the candidate for mayor of Ciudad Real in the next elections in May. This is the second visit that Feijóo visits a province of Castilla-La Mancha so far this year...23 FEBRUARY 2023;DAIMIEL;WINES;CIUDAD REAL;FEIJÃâ;GARCIA CARRIÃâN;COMPANY;PRE-CAMPAIGN..Eusebio García del Castillo / Europa Press..02/23/2023 (Credit Image: © Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イ...

    商品コード: 2023022312218

  •  Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2023年02月23日
    Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 23, 2023, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castile-La, Spain: The president of the PP of Castilla-La Mancha, Paco Núñez (l) and the president of the PP, Alberto Núñez Feijóo (c), on their arrival at the company García Carrión, on February 23, 2023, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). Feijóo traveled to Daimiel to visit García Carrión‘s facilities. The wine company was founded more than 130 years ago and currently has prestigious wines in ten D.O. and the Don Simón brand. In the afternoon, the PP leader attended a pre-campaign event in Ciudad Real to support the candidate for mayor of Ciudad Real in the next elections in May. This is the second visit that Feijóo visits a province of Castilla-La Mancha so far this year...23 FEBRUARY 2023;DAIMIEL;WINES;CIUDAD REAL;FEIJÃâ;GARCIA CARRIÃâN;COMPANY;PRE-CAMPAIGN..Eusebio García del Castillo / Europa Press..02/23/2023 (Credit Image: © Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Eusebio GarcíA Del Cast...

    商品コード: 2023022311281

  •  Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2023年02月23日
    Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 23, 2023, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castile-La, Spain: The president of the PP, Alberto Núñez Feijóo, signs a wine barrel during his visit to the facilities of the company García Carrión, on February 23, 2023, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). Feijóo traveled to Daimiel to visit the facilities of García Carrión. The wine company was founded more than 130 years ago and currently has prestigious wines in ten D.O. and the Don Simón brand. In the afternoon, the PP leader attended a pre-campaign event in Ciudad Real to support the candidate for mayor of Ciudad Real in the next elections in May. This is the second visit that Feijóo visits a province of Castilla-La Mancha so far this year. l..23 FEBRUARY 2023;DAIMIEL;WINES;CIUDAD REAL;FEIJÃâ;GARCIA CARRIÃâN;COMPANY;PRE-CAMPAIGN..Eusebio García del Castillo / Europa Press..02/23/2023 (Credit Image: © Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press/...

    商品コード: 2023022312189

  •  Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2023年02月23日
    Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 23, 2023, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castile-La, Spain: The president of the PP of Castilla-La Mancha, Paco Núñez (l) and the president of the PP, Alberto Núñez Feijóo (r), greet each other upon their arrival at the García Carrión company, on February 23, 2023, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). Feijóo has traveled to Daimiel to visit García Carrión‘s facilities. The wine company was founded more than 130 years ago and currently has prestigious wines in ten D.O. and the Don Simón brand. In the afternoon, the PP leader attended a pre-campaign event in Ciudad Real to support the candidate for mayor of Ciudad Real in the next elections in May. This is the second visit that Feijóo visits a province of Castilla-La Mancha so far this year...23 FEBRUARY 2023;DAIMIEL;WINES;CIUDAD REAL;FEIJÃâ;GARCIA CARRIÃâN;COMPANY;PRE-CAMPAIGN..Eusebio García del Castillo / Europa Press..02/23/2023 (Credit Image: © Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Eu...

    商品コード: 2023022311355

  •  Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)
    2023年02月23日
    Feijóo visits García Carrión wine company in Daimiel (Ciudad Real)

    February 23, 2023, Daimiel, Ciudad Real (Castile-La, Spain: The signature of the president of the PP, after his visit to the facilities of the company García Carrión, on February 23, 2023, in Daimiel, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). Feijóo has traveled to Daimiel to visit the facilities of García Carrión. The wine company was founded more than 130 years ago and currently has prestigious wines in ten D.O. and the Don Simón brand. In the afternoon, the PP leader attended a pre-campaign event in Ciudad Real to support the candidate for mayor of Ciudad Real in the next elections in May. This is the second visit that Feijóo visits a province of Castilla-La Mancha so far this year. l..23 FEBRUARY 2023;DAIMIEL;WINES;CIUDAD REAL;FEIJÃâ;GARCIA CARRIÃâN;COMPANY;PRE-CAMPAIGN..Eusebio García del Castillo / Europa Press..02/23/2023 (Credit Image: © Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press)、クレジット:©Eusebio GarcíA Del Castillo/Contacto via ZUMA Press/共同通信イメージズ ※Spain Rights OUT

    商品コード: 2023022312180

  •  Drought-hit Spain
    2023年04月26日
    Drought-hit Spain

    image of a poster of the Guadiana River in the Tablas de Daimiel, on April 26, 2023, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). While Doñana is in the spotlight due to the Andalusian government‘s approval of an irrigation plan that could affect its biodiversity and permanence, another National Park, Tablas de Daimiel in Ciudad Real, is still in a critical phase after the prolonged drought. The permanent alert has led its Board of Trustees to propose by majority vote to the Ministry of Ecological Transition (Miteco) a new emergency transfer from the Tagus River. Photo by Patricia Galiana/Europa Press/ABACAPRESS.COM=2023(令和5)年4月26日、クレジット:Europa Press/ABACA/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2023051000823

  •  Drought-hit Spain
    2023年04月26日
    Drought-hit Spain

    View of the Tablas de Daimiel, on April 26, 2023, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). While Doñana is in the spotlight due to the Andalusian government‘s approval of an irrigation plan that could affect its biodiversity and permanence, another National Park, Tablas de Daimiel in Ciudad Real, is still in a critical phase after the prolonged drought. The permanent alert has led its Board of Trustees to propose by majority vote to the Ministry of Ecological Transition (Miteco) a new emergency transfer from the Tagus River. Photo by Patricia Galiana/Europa Press/ABACAPRESS.COM=2023(令和5)年4月26日、クレジット:Europa Press/ABACA/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2023051000877

  •  Drought-hit Spain
    2023年04月26日
    Drought-hit Spain

    View of the Tablas de Daimiel, on April 26, 2023, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). While Doñana is in the spotlight due to the Andalusian government‘s approval of an irrigation plan that could affect its biodiversity and permanence, another National Park, Tablas de Daimiel in Ciudad Real, is still in a critical phase after the prolonged drought. The permanent alert has led its Board of Trustees to propose by majority vote to the Ministry of Ecological Transition (Miteco) a new emergency transfer from the Tagus River. Photo by Patricia Galiana/Europa Press/ABACAPRESS.COM=2023(令和5)年4月26日、クレジット:Europa Press/ABACA/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2023051001085

  •  Drought-hit Spain
    2023年04月26日
    Drought-hit Spain

    View of the Tablas de Daimiel, on April 26, 2023, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). While Doñana is in the spotlight due to the Andalusian government‘s approval of an irrigation plan that could affect its biodiversity and permanence, another National Park, Tablas de Daimiel in Ciudad Real, is still in a critical phase after the prolonged drought. The permanent alert has led its Board of Trustees to propose by majority vote to the Ministry of Ecological Transition (Miteco) a new emergency transfer from the Tagus River. Photo by Patricia Galiana/Europa Press/ABACAPRESS.COM=2023(令和5)年4月26日、クレジット:Europa Press/ABACA/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2023051001135

  •  Drought-hit Spain
    2023年04月26日
    Drought-hit Spain

    View of the Tablas de Daimiel, on April 26, 2023, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). While Doñana is in the spotlight due to the Andalusian government‘s approval of an irrigation plan that could affect its biodiversity and permanence, another National Park, Tablas de Daimiel in Ciudad Real, is still in a critical phase after the prolonged drought. The permanent alert has led its Board of Trustees to propose by majority vote to the Ministry of Ecological Transition (Miteco) a new emergency transfer from the Tagus River. Photo by Patricia Galiana/Europa Press/ABACAPRESS.COM=2023(令和5)年4月26日、クレジット:Europa Press/ABACA/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2023051000584

  •  Drought-hit Spain
    2023年04月26日
    Drought-hit Spain

    View of the Tablas de Daimiel, on April 26, 2023, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). While Doñana is in the spotlight due to the Andalusian government‘s approval of an irrigation plan that could affect its biodiversity and permanence, another National Park, Tablas de Daimiel in Ciudad Real, is still in a critical phase after the prolonged drought. The permanent alert has led its Board of Trustees to propose by majority vote to the Ministry of Ecological Transition (Miteco) a new emergency transfer from the Tagus River. Photo by Patricia Galiana/Europa Press/ABACAPRESS.COM=2023(令和5)年4月26日、クレジット:Europa Press/ABACA/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2023051000923

  •  Drought-hit Spain
    2023年04月26日
    Drought-hit Spain

    View of the Tablas de Daimiel, on April 26, 2023, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). While Doñana is in the spotlight due to the Andalusian government‘s approval of an irrigation plan that could affect its biodiversity and permanence, another National Park, Tablas de Daimiel in Ciudad Real, is still in a critical phase after the prolonged drought. The permanent alert has led its Board of Trustees to propose by majority vote to the Ministry of Ecological Transition (Miteco) a new emergency transfer from the Tagus River. Photo by Patricia Galiana/Europa Press/ABACAPRESS.COM=2023(令和5)年4月26日、クレジット:Europa Press/ABACA/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2023051000857

  •  Drought-hit Spain
    2023年04月26日
    Drought-hit Spain

    Dry land in the Tablas de Daimiel, on April 26, 2023, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). While Doñana is in the spotlight due to the Andalusian government‘s approval of an irrigation plan that could affect its biodiversity and permanence, another National Park, Tablas de Daimiel in Ciudad Real, is still in a critical phase after the prolonged drought. The permanent alert has led its Board of Trustees to propose by majority vote to the Ministry of Ecological Transition (Miteco) a new emergency transfer from the Tagus River. Photo by Patricia Galiana/Europa Press/ABACAPRESS.COM=2023(令和5)年4月26日、クレジット:Europa Press/ABACA/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2023051000871

  •  Drought-hit Spain
    2023年04月26日
    Drought-hit Spain

    View of the Tablas de Daimiel, on April 26, 2023, in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha (Spain). While Doñana is in the spotlight due to the Andalusian government‘s approval of an irrigation plan that could affect its biodiversity and permanence, another National Park, Tablas de Daimiel in Ciudad Real, is still in a critical phase after the prolonged drought. The permanent alert has led its Board of Trustees to propose by majority vote to the Ministry of Ecological Transition (Miteco) a new emergency transfer from the Tagus River. Photo by Patricia Galiana/Europa Press/ABACAPRESS.COM=2023(令和5)年4月26日、クレジット:Europa Press/ABACA/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2023051000804

  • 1