KYODO NEWS IMAGELINK

報道写真の購入なら共同通信イメージズ

  • 令和
  • ウクライナ侵攻
  • ロシア軍
  • 戦争
  • 攻撃
  • 紛争
  • 軍事作戦
  • 軍隊
  • アート
  • カーディフ

「弾幕」の写真・グラフィックス・映像

絞り込み
  • 提供元
  • 日付
  • 種類
  • 向き
  • カテゴリ
並び順
  • 古い順
808
( 1 100 件を表示)
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • ...
808
( 1 100 件を表示)
絞り込み
並び順
  • 古い順
  •  Standing Bear, seen from behind, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 1664.
    -
    Standing Bear, seen from behind, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 1664.

    Standing Bear, seen from behind, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 1664.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022012206350

  •  Jacob Aertz Colom, De Vyerighe Colom, klaer vertoonende de XVII Nederlantsche Provinciën, ca. 1660.
    -
    Jacob Aertz Colom, De Vyerighe Colom, klaer vertoonende de XVII Nederlantsche Provinciën, ca. 1660.

    Jacob Aertz Colom, De Vyerighe Colom, klaer vertoonende de XVII Nederlantsche Provinciën, ca. 1660.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022020102499

  •  Two tigers in a landscape, Isaac van Haastert, c. 1768 - 1834.
    -
    Two tigers in a landscape, Isaac van Haastert, c. 1768 - 1834.

    Two tigers in a landscape, Isaac van Haastert, c. 1768 - 1834.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080403991

  •  Owl with prey attacked by other bird, Nicolaes de Bruyn, 1594.
    -
    Owl with prey attacked by other bird, Nicolaes de Bruyn, 1594.

    Owl with prey attacked by other bird, Nicolaes de Bruyn, 1594.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080404257

  •  Aquila audax, Print, The wedge-tailed eagle or bunjil (Aquila audax) is the largest bird of prey in Australia,
    -
    Aquila audax, Print, The wedge-tailed eagle or bunjil (Aquila audax) is the largest bird of prey in Australia,

    Aquila audax, Print, The wedge-tailed eagle or bunjil (Aquila audax) is the largest bird of prey in Australia, and is also found in southern New Guinea, part of Papua New Guinea, and Indonesia. It has long, fairly broad wings, fully feathered legs, and an unmistakable wedge-shaped tail., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022083006297

  •  Felis tigris, Print, The tiger (Panthera tigris)
    -
    Felis tigris, Print, The tiger (Panthera tigris)

    Felis tigris, Print, The tiger (Panthera tigris) is the largest species among the Felidae and classified in the genus Panthera. It is most recognisable for its dark vertical stripes on reddish-orange fur with a lighter underside. It is an apex predator, primarily preying on ungulates such as deer and wild boar. It is territorial and generally a solitary but social predator, requiring large contiguous areas of habitat, which support its requirements for prey and rearing of its offspring. Tiger cubs stay with their mother for about two years, before they become independent and leave their mother‘s home range to establish their own., 1833-1839.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022090413590

  •  Apiomerus, Print, Apiomerus is a genus of conspicuous,
    -
    Apiomerus, Print, Apiomerus is a genus of conspicuous,

    Apiomerus, Print, Apiomerus is a genus of conspicuous, brightly colored assassin bugs belonging to the family Reduviidae. The species can be found in the United States ranging into tropical America. The common name bee assassins derives from their frequent habit of sitting and waiting upon flowers and taking bees as prey. The bright colors are aposematic, likely a warning to larger predators that a painful bite can be delivered.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022083006603

  •  Antennarius commersonii, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.
    -
    Antennarius commersonii, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.

    Antennarius commersonii, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae. These fish spend most of their lives on the bottom in relatively shallow water between 20 and 100 m.They can be found worldwide in tropical and subtropical waters. They are well-camouflaged ambush predators that wait for prey fish to pass by. They have “lures“ which they move to attract the prey. They have little economic value other than a minor role in the aquarium trade. Commerson‘s frogfish was the first species in this genus to be described, in 1798., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022083004735

  •  Sight, Nicolaes de Bruyn, 1581 - 1656.
    -
    Sight, Nicolaes de Bruyn, 1581 - 1656.

    Sight, Nicolaes de Bruyn, 1581 - 1656.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080507174

  •  Lion and two lionesses, Isaac van Haastert, c. 1768 - 1834.
    -
    Lion and two lionesses, Isaac van Haastert, c. 1768 - 1834.

    Lion and two lionesses, Isaac van Haastert, c. 1768 - 1834.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080507295

  •  Head of a lion, Frederick Willem Zurcher, 1845-1894.
    -
    Head of a lion, Frederick Willem Zurcher, 1845-1894.

    Head of a lion, Frederick Willem Zurcher, 1845-1894.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080507454

  •  Antennarius tridens, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.
    -
    Antennarius tridens, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.

    Antennarius tridens, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae. These fish spend most of their lives on the bottom in relatively shallow water between 20 and 100 m.They can be found worldwide in tropical and subtropical waters. They are well-camouflaged ambush predators that wait for prey fish to pass by. They have “lures“ which they move to attract the prey. They have little economic value other than a minor role in the aquarium trade. Commerson‘s frogfish was the first species in this genus to be described, in 1798., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022091006894

  •  Falco peregrinus, Print, The peregrine falcon (Falco peregrinus),
    -
    Falco peregrinus, Print, The peregrine falcon (Falco peregrinus),

    Falco peregrinus, Print, The peregrine falcon (Falco peregrinus), also known as the peregrine, and historically as the duck hawk in North America, is a widespread bird of prey (raptor) in the family Falconidae. A large, crow-sized falcon, it has a blue-grey back, barred white underparts, and a black head. The peregrine is renowned for its speed, reaching over 320 km/h (200 mph) during its characteristic hunting stoop (high-speed dive), making it the fastest bird in the world and the fastest member of the animal kingdom. According to a National Geographic TV program, the highest measured speed of a peregrine falcon is 389 km/h (242 mph). As is typical of bird-eating raptors, peregrine falcons are sexually dimorphic, with females being considerably larger than males., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022091010271

  •  Elementos de Matemática. Obra realizada por el arquitecto y matemático español de la ilustración Benito Bails (1730-1797). Lámin
    -
    Elementos de Matemática. Obra realizada por el arquitecto y matemático español de la ilustración Benito Bails (1730-1797). Lámin

    Elementos de Matemática. Obra realizada por el arquitecto y matemático español de la ilustración Benito Bails (1730-1797). Lámina con distintas secciones de construcciones. Tomo IX, parte II, que trata de la arquitectura hidráulica. Madrid, 1790. Biblioteca Histórico Militar de Barcelona, Cataluña, España.、クレジット:Album/Prisma/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2019082007356

  •  LA RIOJA.
    -
    LA RIOJA.

    LA RIOJA. MANSILLA. Detalle de una típica construcción de la comarca junto a las aguas del RIO NAJERILLA, en el EMBALSE DE MANSILLA. España.、クレジット:Album/Prisma/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2020042901437

  •  Panther in a landscape, Jan Luyken, Jan Claesz ten Hoorn, 1689.
    -
    Panther in a landscape, Jan Luyken, Jan Claesz ten Hoorn, 1689.

    Panther in a landscape, Jan Luyken, Jan Claesz ten Hoorn, 1689.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022012206441

  •  Antennarius polyophthalmus, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.
    -
    Antennarius polyophthalmus, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.

    Antennarius polyophthalmus, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae. These fish spend most of their lives on the bottom in relatively shallow water between 20 and 100 m.They can be found worldwide in tropical and subtropical waters. They are well-camouflaged ambush predators that wait for prey fish to pass by. They have “lures“ which they move to attract the prey. They have little economic value other than a minor role in the aquarium trade. Commerson‘s frogfish was the first species in this genus to be described, in 1798., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022072810307

  •  Dagger (Katar), 1852, Bundi, Rajasthan, Indian, Rajasthan, Steel, gold, L.
    -
    Dagger (Katar), 1852, Bundi, Rajasthan, Indian, Rajasthan, Steel, gold, L.

    Dagger (Katar), 1852, Bundi, Rajasthan, Indian, Rajasthan, Steel, gold, L. 17 1/2 in. (44.5 cm); W. 3 9/16 in. (9 cm); Wt. 1 lb. 4.4 oz. (578.3 g), Daggers, Unique to South Asia, the katar is a dagger that is gripped at the crossbars in a clenched fist. The weapon was meant to be thrust into an opponent or prey from a close range. Rajput and Mughal royalty used this weapon to hunt tigers and even crocodile to demonstrate their bravery and martial skill.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022042309514

  •  Two Tengu Carrying a Parcel, Meiji period (18681912), second half 19th century, Japan, Ivory, H.
    -
    Two Tengu Carrying a Parcel, Meiji period (18681912), second half 19th century, Japan, Ivory, H.

    Two Tengu Carrying a Parcel, Meiji period (18681912), second half 19th century, Japan, Ivory, H. 1 3/8 in. (3.5 cm); W. 1 3/4 in. (4.4 cm); D. 3/4 in. (1.9 cm), Netsuke, The tengu were originally thought to take the form of birds of prey and were depicted with both human and bird characteristics. The beaks of the earliest representations were later humanized as unnaturally long noses.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022042309286

  •  Falcons and owls in a barn, Pieter van Lisebetten, Wenceslaus Hollar, Francis Barlow, 1654 - 1678.
    -
    Falcons and owls in a barn, Pieter van Lisebetten, Wenceslaus Hollar, Francis Barlow, 1654 - 1678.

    Falcons and owls in a barn, Pieter van Lisebetten, Wenceslaus Hollar, Francis Barlow, 1654 - 1678.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022012201306

  •  Brave silliness crowned by Themis, Claes Moeyaert, Anonymous, Joannes Bouman, 1612-1655.
    -
    Brave silliness crowned by Themis, Claes Moeyaert, Anonymous, Joannes Bouman, 1612-1655.

    Brave silliness crowned by Themis, Claes Moeyaert, Anonymous, Joannes Bouman, 1612-1655.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080507837

  •  Standing Bear at plant, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 1664.
    -
    Standing Bear at plant, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 1664.

    Standing Bear at plant, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 1664.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080507510

  •  Agelena, Print, Agelena is a genus of agelenid spiders first described by Charles Athanase Walckenaer in 1805.
    -
    Agelena, Print, Agelena is a genus of agelenid spiders first described by Charles Athanase Walckenaer in 1805.

    Agelena, Print, Agelena is a genus of agelenid spiders first described by Charles Athanase Walckenaer in 1805. Sometimes referred to as Eurasian grass spiders, they trap their prey by weaving entangling non-sticky funnel webs. They are limited to the Old world, occurring from Africa to Japan.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022083005746

  •  Felis tigris, Print, The tiger (Panthera tigris)
    -
    Felis tigris, Print, The tiger (Panthera tigris)

    Felis tigris, Print, The tiger (Panthera tigris) is the largest species among the Felidae and classified in the genus Panthera. It is most recognisable for its dark vertical stripes on reddish-orange fur with a lighter underside. It is an apex predator, primarily preying on ungulates such as deer and wild boar. It is territorial and generally a solitary but social predator, requiring large contiguous areas of habitat, which support its requirements for prey and rearing of its offspring. Tiger cubs stay with their mother for about two years, before they become independent and leave their mother‘s home range to establish their own., 1834.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022090413532

  •  Pernis apivorus, Print, The European honey buzzard (Pernis apivorus), also known as the pern or common pern,
    -
    Pernis apivorus, Print, The European honey buzzard (Pernis apivorus), also known as the pern or common pern,

    Pernis apivorus, Print, The European honey buzzard (Pernis apivorus), also known as the pern or common pern, is a bird of prey in the family Accipitridae., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022090412972

  •  Felis tigris, Print, The tiger (Panthera tigris)
    -
    Felis tigris, Print, The tiger (Panthera tigris)

    Felis tigris, Print, The tiger (Panthera tigris) is the largest species among the Felidae and classified in the genus Panthera. It is most recognisable for its dark vertical stripes on reddish-orange fur with a lighter underside. It is an apex predator, primarily preying on ungulates such as deer and wild boar. It is territorial and generally a solitary but social predator, requiring large contiguous areas of habitat, which support its requirements for prey and rearing of its offspring. Tiger cubs stay with their mother for about two years, before they become independent and leave their mother‘s home range to establish their own., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022091009577

  •  Caranx carangus, Print, Caranx is a genus of tropical to subtropical marine fishes in the jack family Carangidae,
    -
    Caranx carangus, Print, Caranx is a genus of tropical to subtropical marine fishes in the jack family Carangidae,

    Caranx carangus, Print, Caranx is a genus of tropical to subtropical marine fishes in the jack family Carangidae, commonly known as jacks, trevallies and kingfishes. They are moderate- to large-sized, deep-bodied fishes which are distinguished from other carangid genera by specific gill raker, fin ray and dentition characteristics. The genus is represented in the Pacific, Indian and Atlantic Oceans, inhabiting both inshore and offshore regions, ranging from estuaries and bays to deep reefs and offshore islands. All species are powerful predators, taking a variety of fish, crustaceans and cephalopods, while they in turn are prey to larger pelagic fishes and sharks. A number of fish in the genus have a reputation as powerful gamefish and are highly sought by anglers. They often make up high amounts of the catch in various fisheries, but are generally considered poor to fair table fishes., 、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022091009358

  •  Invasion Of Southern France
    -
    Invasion Of Southern France

    Italy: August, 1944 The flotilla of LSTs laden with supplies at a southern Italian port in preparation for Operation Dragoon, the invasion of France on its southern coastline on August 15, 1944. The photo shows only a small portion of the fleet. Barrage balloons protect from low flying enemy attacks.、クレジット:Underwood Archives/Universal Images Group/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2019111306801

  •  Ottoman Empire.
    -
    Ottoman Empire.

    Ottoman Empire. Turkey. Constantinople (today Istanbul). Artificial basin in the Belgrad Forest. Engraving by Lemaitre, Danvin and Cholet. Historia de Turquia by Joseph Marie Jouannin (1783-1844) and Jules Van Gaver, 1840.、クレジット:Album/Prisma/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2021062210950

  •  Wild boar, fox, beaver, porcupine in Frogs, Nicolaes de Bruyn, 1594.
    -
    Wild boar, fox, beaver, porcupine in Frogs, Nicolaes de Bruyn, 1594.

    Wild boar, fox, beaver, porcupine in Frogs, Nicolaes de Bruyn, 1594.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022012206037

  •  Bear near stone wall, Marcus de Bye, Nicolaes Visscher (I), 1664.
    -
    Bear near stone wall, Marcus de Bye, Nicolaes Visscher (I), 1664.

    Bear near stone wall, Marcus de Bye, Nicolaes Visscher (I), 1664.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022012206761

  •  Lying lion above bird, Jan Collaert (II), Philips Galle, Cornelis Kiliaan, 1595 - 1599.
    -
    Lying lion above bird, Jan Collaert (II), Philips Galle, Cornelis Kiliaan, 1595 - 1599.

    Lying lion above bird, Jan Collaert (II), Philips Galle, Cornelis Kiliaan, 1595 - 1599.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022020313358

  •  Trade Label Laurens van der Vinne, Laurens Vincentsz. van der Vinne, 1685 - 1729.
    -
    Trade Label Laurens van der Vinne, Laurens Vincentsz. van der Vinne, 1685 - 1729.

    Trade Label Laurens van der Vinne, Laurens Vincentsz. van der Vinne, 1685 - 1729.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022020102890

  •  Hunting a polar bear, polar bear attacks a man, Jan Luyken, 1684.
    -
    Hunting a polar bear, polar bear attacks a man, Jan Luyken, 1684.

    Hunting a polar bear, polar bear attacks a man, Jan Luyken, 1684.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022020104233

  •  Reclining bear, from behind, drinking from bowl, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 166 - 1664.
    -
    Reclining bear, from behind, drinking from bowl, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 166 - 1664.

    Reclining bear, from behind, drinking from bowl, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 166 - 1664.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080507486

  •  Various birds and a monkey, Jan Griffier (I), Edward Cooper, 1655 - 1718.
    -
    Various birds and a monkey, Jan Griffier (I), Edward Cooper, 1655 - 1718.

    Various birds and a monkey, Jan Griffier (I), Edward Cooper, 1655 - 1718.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080405145

  •  Standing Bear, and profil, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 1664.
    -
    Standing Bear, and profil, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 1664.

    Standing Bear, and profil, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 1664.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080507556

  •  Falco candicans, Print, The gyrfalcon is a bird of prey (Falco rusticolus), the largest of the falcon species.
    -
    Falco candicans, Print, The gyrfalcon is a bird of prey (Falco rusticolus), the largest of the falcon species.

    Falco candicans, Print, The gyrfalcon is a bird of prey (Falco rusticolus), the largest of the falcon species. The abbreviation gyr is also used. It breeds on Arctic coasts and tundra, and the islands of northern North America, Europe, and Asia. It is mainly a resident there also, but some gyrfalcons disperse more widely after the breeding season, or in winter. Individual vagrancy can take birds for long distances. Its plumage varies with location, with birds being coloured from all-white to dark brown. These colour variations are called morphs. Like other falcons, it shows sexual dimorphism, with the female much larger than the male. For centuries, the gyrfalcon has been valued as a hunting bird. Typical prey includes the ptarmigan and waterfowl, which it may take in flight; it also takes fish and mammals., 1804-1884.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022091009726

  •  Falco peregrinus, Print, The peregrine falcon (Falco peregrinus),
    -
    Falco peregrinus, Print, The peregrine falcon (Falco peregrinus),

    Falco peregrinus, Print, The peregrine falcon (Falco peregrinus), also known as the peregrine, and historically as the duck hawk in North America, is a widespread bird of prey (raptor) in the family Falconidae. A large, crow-sized falcon, it has a blue-grey back, barred white underparts, and a black head. The peregrine is renowned for its speed, reaching over 320 km/h (200 mph) during its characteristic hunting stoop (high-speed dive), making it the fastest bird in the world and the fastest member of the animal kingdom. According to a National Geographic TV program, the highest measured speed of a peregrine falcon is 389 km/h (242 mph). As is typical of bird-eating raptors, peregrine falcons are sexually dimorphic, with females being considerably larger than males., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022090412951

  •  Photuris, Print, Photuris is a genus of fireflies (beetles of the family Lampyridae).
    -
    Photuris, Print, Photuris is a genus of fireflies (beetles of the family Lampyridae).

    Photuris, Print, Photuris is a genus of fireflies (beetles of the family Lampyridae). These are the femme fatale lightning bugs of North America. This common name refers to a behavior of the adult females of these predatory beetles; they engage in aggressive mimicry, imitating the light signals of other firefly species‘ females to attract, kill, and eat the males. Their flashing bioluminescent signals seem to have evolved independently and eventually adapted to those of their prey, mainly unrelated Lampyrinae, such as Photinus (rover fireflies) or Pyractomena.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022090413615

  •  Antennarius leprosus, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.
    -
    Antennarius leprosus, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.

    Antennarius leprosus, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae. These fish spend most of their lives on the bottom in relatively shallow water between 20 and 100 m.They can be found worldwide in tropical and subtropical waters. They are well-camouflaged ambush predators that wait for prey fish to pass by. They have “lures“ which they move to attract the prey. They have little economic value other than a minor role in the aquarium trade. Commerson‘s frogfish was the first species in this genus to be described, in 1798., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022090414310

  •  Antennarius furcipilis, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.
    -
    Antennarius furcipilis, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.

    Antennarius furcipilis, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae. These fish spend most of their lives on the bottom in relatively shallow water between 20 and 100 m.They can be found worldwide in tropical and subtropical waters. They are well-camouflaged ambush predators that wait for prey fish to pass by. They have “lures“ which they move to attract the prey. They have little economic value other than a minor role in the aquarium trade. Commerson‘s frogfish was the first species in this genus to be described, in 1798., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022090414284

  •  Lion Hunt in Morocco.
    -
    Lion Hunt in Morocco.

    ‘Lion Hunt in Morocco‘. France, 1854. Dimensions: 74x92 cm. Museum: State Hermitage, St. Petersburg. Author: EUGENE DELACROIX.、クレジット:Album/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2020041702505

  •  Animals, Johannes Seydel, Anonymous, 1776 - 1813.
    -
    Animals, Johannes Seydel, Anonymous, 1776 - 1813.

    Animals, Johannes Seydel, Anonymous, 1776 - 1813.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022020103638

  •  Reclining bear, print maker: Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards I, 1664.
    -
    Reclining bear, print maker: Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards I, 1664.

    Reclining bear, print maker: Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards I, 1664.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022020103611

  •  Standing Bear, from the front, the front legs wide apart.
    -
    Standing Bear, from the front, the front legs wide apart.

    Standing Bear, from the front, the front legs wide apart.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022020103170

  •  Bear, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards I 1664.
    -
    Bear, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards I 1664.

    Bear, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards I 1664.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022020103475

  •  Sitting Bear, and profil, print maker: Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards I, 1664.
    -
    Sitting Bear, and profil, print maker: Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards I, 1664.

    Sitting Bear, and profil, print maker: Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards I, 1664.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022020312912

  •  Owl with prey attacked by other birds, Anonymous, Claes Jansz. Visscher (II), 1594 - 1644.
    -
    Owl with prey attacked by other birds, Anonymous, Claes Jansz. Visscher (II), 1594 - 1644.

    Owl with prey attacked by other birds, Anonymous, Claes Jansz. Visscher (II), 1594 - 1644.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022072904052

  •  Wolf hunting with spears, Philips Galle, 1578.
    -
    Wolf hunting with spears, Philips Galle, 1578.

    Wolf hunting with spears, Philips Galle, 1578.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022012206610

  •  A saint with a tiara, William Basse, Francesco Vanni II, 1633-1672.
    -
    A saint with a tiara, William Basse, Francesco Vanni II, 1633-1672.

    A saint with a tiara, William Basse, Francesco Vanni II, 1633-1672.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022012201180

  •  Bronze handle of a hydria (water jar), Classical, ca.
    -
    Bronze handle of a hydria (water jar), Classical, ca.

    Bronze handle of a hydria (water jar), Classical, ca. 460450 B.C., Greek, Bronze, Other: 8 3/8 in. (21.3 cm), Bronzes, The attachment at the bottom of the vertical handle is in the form of a siren. Part woman, part bird of prey, sirens were not only guardians of tombs but also creatures notorious for their seductive songs.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022061801397

  •  Frieze with lion, Anonymous, 1548.
    -
    Frieze with lion, Anonymous, 1548.

    Frieze with lion, Anonymous, 1548.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080507765

  •  Bear, eating something from his left leg, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards I 1664.
    -
    Bear, eating something from his left leg, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards I 1664.

    Bear, eating something from his left leg, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards I 1664.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080507296

  •  Bear near stone wall, Marcus de Bye, Pieter Schenk (II), Nicolaes Visscher (I), 1664.
    -
    Bear near stone wall, Marcus de Bye, Pieter Schenk (II), Nicolaes Visscher (I), 1664.

    Bear near stone wall, Marcus de Bye, Pieter Schenk (II), Nicolaes Visscher (I), 1664.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080507433

  •  Sitting Bear, from the front, one leg to a bowl, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 1664.
    -
    Sitting Bear, from the front, one leg to a bowl, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 1664.

    Sitting Bear, from the front, one leg to a bowl, Marcus de Bye, Marcus Gerards (I), 1664.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080404046

  •  Antennarius bigibbus, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.
    -
    Antennarius bigibbus, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.

    Antennarius bigibbus, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae. These fish spend most of their lives on the bottom in relatively shallow water between 20 and 100 m.They can be found worldwide in tropical and subtropical waters. They are well-camouflaged ambush predators that wait for prey fish to pass by. They have “lures“ which they move to attract the prey. They have little economic value other than a minor role in the aquarium trade. Commerson‘s frogfish was the first species in this genus to be described, in 1798., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022083006308

  •  Antennarius leprosus, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.
    -
    Antennarius leprosus, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae.

    Antennarius leprosus, Print, Antennarius is a genus of 11 species of fish in the family Antennariidae. These fish spend most of their lives on the bottom in relatively shallow water between 20 and 100 m.They can be found worldwide in tropical and subtropical waters. They are well-camouflaged ambush predators that wait for prey fish to pass by. They have “lures“ which they move to attract the prey. They have little economic value other than a minor role in the aquarium trade. Commerson‘s frogfish was the first species in this genus to be described, in 1798., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022083006267

  •  Haliastur indus, Print, The brahminy kite (Haliastur indus), formerly known as the red-backed sea-eagle in Australia,
    -
    Haliastur indus, Print, The brahminy kite (Haliastur indus), formerly known as the red-backed sea-eagle in Australia,

    Haliastur indus, Print, The brahminy kite (Haliastur indus), formerly known as the red-backed sea-eagle in Australia, is a medium-sized bird of prey in the family Accipitridae, which also includes many other diurnal raptors, such as eagles, buzzards, and harriers. They are found in the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, and Australia. They are found mainly on the coast and in inland wetlands, where they feed on dead fish and other prey. Adults have a reddish-brown body plumage contrasting with their white head and breast which make them easy to distinguish from other birds of prey., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022090413595

  •  Micrastur ruficollis, Print,
    -
    Micrastur ruficollis, Print,

    Micrastur ruficollis, Print, The barred forest falcon (Micrastur ruficollis) is a species of bird of prey in the Falconidae family which includes the falcons, caracaras, and their relatives. It occurs throughout most of tropical and subtropical Latin America, except the arid Pacific coast in South America, northern and western Mexico, and the Antilles., 1700-1880.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022090412937

  •  Milvus migrans, Print, The black kite (Milvus migrans) is a medium-sized bird of prey in the family Accipitridae,
    -
    Milvus migrans, Print, The black kite (Milvus migrans) is a medium-sized bird of prey in the family Accipitridae,

    Milvus migrans, Print, The black kite (Milvus migrans) is a medium-sized bird of prey in the family Accipitridae, which also includes many other diurnal raptors. It is thought to be the world‘s most abundant species of Accipitridae, although some populations have experienced dramatic declines or fluctuations. Current global population estimates run up to 6 million individuals. Unlike others of the group, black kites are opportunistic hunters and are more likely to scavenge. They spend a lot of time soaring and gliding in thermals in search of food. Their angled wing and distinctive forked tail make them easy to identify. They are also vociferous with a shrill whinnying call. This kite is widely distributed through the temperate and tropical parts of Eurasia and parts of Australasia and Oceania, with the temperate region populations tending to be migratory. Several subspecies are recogniz、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022090412922

  •  Diana, Romeyn de Hooghe, 1688-1689.
    -
    Diana, Romeyn de Hooghe, 1688-1689.

    Diana, Romeyn de Hooghe, 1688-1689.、クレジット:Album/quintlox/共同通信イメージズ ※エディトリアル使用のみ。表紙、広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用はお問合せください。クレジットは必ず表記してください。

    商品コード: 2022080405188

  •  Colour photograph of a French barrage balloon falling to the ground in flames
    1917年12月31日
    Colour photograph of a French barrage balloon falling to the ground in flames

    Colour photograph of a French barrage balloon falling to the ground in flames, after being shot down by a German aircraft. Dated 1917、クレジット:World History Archive/ニューズコム/共同通信イメージズ※エディトリアル使用のみ。広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用に関してはお問合せください。※エディトリアル使用のみ。広告、プロモーション、商業目的での利用に関してはお問合せください。

    商品コード: 2019062806436

  •  Photograph of a French barrage balloon falling to the ground in flames
    1917年12月31日
    Photograph of a French barrage balloon falling to the ground in flames

    Photograph of a French barrage balloon falling to the ground in flames, after being shot down by a German aircraft. Dated 1917、クレジット:World History Archive/ニューズコム/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2019092715191

  •  Stereoview WW1, The Great War  Realistic Travels Military photographs circa 1918.
    1918年12月31日
    Stereoview WW1, The Great War Realistic Travels Military photographs circa 1918.

    Stereoview WW1, The Great War Realistic Travels Military photographs circa 1918. Artillary observation officer in forward post regulates the British Barrage during the advance on Woncourt.、クレジット:John Short/Universal Images Group/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2020031305174

  • 本画像はログイン後にご覧いただけます
    1942年05月28日
    第1775号 「同盟写真特報」

    Z旗南太平洋に翩翻たり、無敵帝国海軍珊瑚海に揚げた勝鬨、写真は「上」我が海鷲の突撃に必死の弾幕を展張しつつ高速度避退中のサラトガ(右隅)中央左寄りの水煙は必殺の空雷が投下された跡、「下」米空母サラトガ最後の寸前、海軍航空隊撮影、海軍省許可済第571号、昭和17年5月28日(木曜日)第1775号

    商品コード: 2008061300100

  •  Normandy Beach Supplies
    1944年06月07日
    Normandy Beach Supplies

    Normandy, France: June 7, 1944.One of the invasion beaches at Normandy, as British and American troops and supplies continue to pour in and the first prisoners are waiting transport to Britain.、クレジット:Underwood Archives/Universal Images Group/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2019120405703

  •  Normandy Beach Supplies
    1944年07月11日
    Normandy Beach Supplies

    Normandy, France: July 11, 1944.An endless stream of supplies flow from the transports and landing craft at Normandy, headed for the front in France, while barrage balloons protect the craft from low flying enemy planes.、クレジット:Underwood Archives/Universal Images Group/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2019120405779

  • 日本の戦後を考える No.10 ふうてん賛歌
    1980年12月31日
    日本の戦後を考える No.10 ふうてん賛歌

    撮影日・撮影場所とも不明、ネガ番号:10-14、キーワード:集会、大弾幕、若者、クレジット:福島菊次郎/共同通信イメージズ、●本作品は特別料金が適用されます。ご注文の際は弊社営業部までお問い合わせください。電話:03-6252-6224●

    商品コード: 2018041600619

  •  ARTILLERY FIRE NIGHT
    1988年08月01日
    ARTILLERY FIRE NIGHT

    48587 01.08.1988 Afghan army artillery conducting night-time barrage fire outside Kabul. Andrew / Sputnik、クレジット:Sputnik/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2022072108691

  • 弾幕にかすむ演習場 陸自が総合火力演習
    2003年08月30日
    弾幕にかすむ演習場 陸自が総合火力演習

    静岡県の東富士演習場で行われた「富士総合火力演習」=30日午後

    商品コード: 2003083000052

  • 弾幕に包まれる演習場 陸自が総合火力演習
    2004年08月28日
    弾幕に包まれる演習場 陸自が総合火力演習

    静岡県の東富士演習場で行われた「富士総合火力演習」=28日午後

    商品コード: 2004082800105

  •  SRI LANKA-DAILY
    2017年09月04日
    SRI LANKA-DAILY

    The Polgolla Barrage (also erroneously known as the Polgolla Dam), is a barrage built across the Mahaweli River at Polgolla, in the Central Province of Sri Lanka, on September 04, 2017. The barrage is used to increase the volume of water for transfer to the hydroelectric Ukuwela Power Station. The Mahaweli River is the largest river in Sri Lanka. (Photo by Creative Touch Imaging Ltd./NurPhoto)=クレジット:Creative Touch Imaging Ltd/NurPhoto/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2022010711399

  •  SRI LANKA-DAILY
    2017年09月04日
    SRI LANKA-DAILY

    The Polgolla Barrage (also erroneously known as the Polgolla Dam), is a barrage built across the Mahaweli River at Polgolla, in the Central Province of Sri Lanka, on September 04, 2017. The barrage is used to increase the volume of water for transfer to the hydroelectric Ukuwela Power Station. The Mahaweli River is the largest river in Sri Lanka. (Photo by Creative Touch Imaging Ltd./NurPhoto)=クレジット:Creative Touch Imaging Ltd/NurPhoto/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2022010711998

  •  SRI LANKA-DAILY
    2017年09月04日
    SRI LANKA-DAILY

    The Polgolla Barrage (also erroneously known as the Polgolla Dam), is a barrage built across the Mahaweli River at Polgolla, in the Central Province of Sri Lanka, on September 04, 2017. The barrage is used to increase the volume of water for transfer to the hydroelectric Ukuwela Power Station. The Mahaweli River is the largest river in Sri Lanka. (Photo by Creative Touch Imaging Ltd./NurPhoto)=クレジット:Creative Touch Imaging Ltd/NurPhoto/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2022010710300

  •  SRI LANKA-DAM
    2017年09月06日
    SRI LANKA-DAM

    Weheragala Reservoir Dam in the Yala National Park in Kataragama, Sri Lanka. Yala National Park is the oldest and most known national park in Sri Lanka and was designated a wildlife sanctuary in 1900 and as national park in 1938. (Photo by Creative Touch Imaging Ltd./NurPhoto)=クレジット:Creative Touch Imaging Ltd/NurPhoto/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2022020502025

  •  SRI LANKA-DAM
    2017年09月06日
    SRI LANKA-DAM

    Weheragala Reservoir Dam in the Yala National Park in Kataragama, Sri Lanka. Yala National Park is the oldest and most known national park in Sri Lanka and was designated a wildlife sanctuary in 1900 and as national park in 1938. (Photo by Creative Touch Imaging Ltd./NurPhoto)=クレジット:Creative Touch Imaging Ltd/NurPhoto/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2022020502119

  •  Aerial view
    2017年10月04日
    Aerial view

    Aerial view, farm building and dam in the Khomas Highlands, Namibia, Africa、クレジット:imageBROKER.com/Markus Oblaender/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2020112000446

  •  Hailstones
    00:11.07
    2018年01月12日
    Hailstones

    Just of a few of the huge stones that can land on a typical roof and cause major hail damage. An auto dealer parking lot would not fare well from such a barrage, either.、クレジット:WEATHERVIDEOHD.TV/SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2022060808262

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100326

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100446

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100430

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100448

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100302

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100311

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100445

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100321

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100444

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100395

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100890

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100266

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100295

  •  Ph: Protest of medical health workers
    2018年03月12日
    Ph: Protest of medical health workers

    March 12, 2018, Manila, NCR, Philippines: Medical health workers of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital hold a lunch break protest and noise barrage in their hospital grounds to demonstrate their frustrations to the Department of Health (DOH) and the Duterte administration for the non-release of their COVID-19 benefits. Fabella Hospital is a DOH-retained hospital, only received 30% of the funds intended for the meals, accommodation and transportation (MAT) allowance of its health workers covering the period of September to December 2020 as the remaining 70% or P37.284M of the funds was withheld by the DOH. As of August 13, 2021, four percent of the total number of employees of Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital are infected with COVID-19 according to Dr. Esmeraldo Ilem, the medical center chief. (Credit Image: © Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire)、クレジット:©Sherbien Dacalanio/Pacific Press via ZUMA Press Wire/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2021090100438

  • 高射砲の弾幕 B29の空襲
    2018年03月31日
    高射砲の弾幕 B29の空襲

    来襲した米軍のB29爆撃機に浴びせられた高射砲の弾幕=東京・品川上空。検閲日は1945(昭和20)年5月29日。5月31日付東京新聞に「B29へ必殺の弾幕」として掲載。※弾幕の煙は描いているかもしれない。

    商品コード: 2018033100257

  • An Israeli Air Strikes on the Gaza ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT
    2018年05月29日
    An Israeli Air Strikes on the Gaza ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT

    Smoke billows in the background following an Israeli air strike on the Palestinian enclave Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip on May 29, 2018. The Israeli military launched a series of air strikes on Palestinian positions in Gaza on Tuesday after a barrage of rocket fire from the Strip. Photo by Ismael Mohamad/UPI Photo via Newscom、クレジット:UPI/ニューズコム/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2018053000878

  • An Israeli Air Strikes on the Gaza ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT
    2018年05月29日
    An Israeli Air Strikes on the Gaza ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT

    Smoke billows in the background following an Israeli air strike on the Palestinian enclave Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip on May 29, 2018. The Israeli military launched a series of air strikes on Palestinian positions in Gaza on Tuesday after a barrage of rocket fire from the Strip. Photo by Ismael Mohamad/UPI Photo via Newscom、クレジット:UPI/ニューズコム/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2018053000880

  • An Israeli Air Strikes on the Gaza ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT
    2018年05月29日
    An Israeli Air Strikes on the Gaza ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT

    Smoke billows in the background following an Israeli air strike on the Palestinian enclave Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip on May 29, 2018. The Israeli military launched a series of air strikes on Palestinian positions in Gaza on Tuesday after a barrage of rocket fire from the Strip. Photo by Ismael Mohamad/UPI Photo via Newscom、クレジット:UPI/ニューズコム/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2018053000882

  •  Haithabu and Danewerk recommended for Unesco World Heritage List
    2018年06月19日
    Haithabu and Danewerk recommended for Unesco World Heritage List

    20.06.2018, Schleswig-Holstein, Danewerk: Visitors stand at the Waldemarmauer of the Viking village Danewerk. It originally consisted of earth walls, walls, ditch and a barrage in the loop. The UNESCO World Heritage Kowithee will decide on the inclusion of new monuments in the World Heritage List at its meeting in Bahrain from 24 June to 3 July. From Germany are Viking-time Statten in Danewerk and Haithabu in Schleswig here. (to dpa “Wikingestatten as a World Heritage:“ Then we play World League “) Photo: Carsten Rehder / dpa | usage worldwide、クレジット:DPA/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2018070500518

  •  Venice - MO.S.E. barrage (Mose barrier system)
    2018年07月07日
    Venice - MO.S.E. barrage (Mose barrier system)

    07 July 2018, Italy, Venedig: Ships are sailing along part of the MO.S.E. barrage project in the Porto di Lido area of Venice. Again and again Venice is under water and the sea level continues to rise. The completion of the expensive barrier system originally estimated at around five and a half billion to protect Venice from water flooding has been delayed time and again. Photo: Waltraud Grubitzsch/dpa-Zentralbild/ZB、クレジット:ZB/DPA/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2019112001157

  •  Venice - MO.S.E. barrage (Mose barrier system)
    2018年07月07日
    Venice - MO.S.E. barrage (Mose barrier system)

    07 July 2018, Italy, Venedig: A ship is sailing along part of the MO.S.E. barrage project in the Porto di Lido area of Venice. Again and again Venice is under water and the sea level continues to rise. The completion of the expensive barrier system originally estimated at around five and a half billion to protect Venice from water flooding has been delayed time and again. Photo: Waltraud Grubitzsch/dpa-Zentralbild/ZB、クレジット:ZB/DPA/共同通信イメージズ

    商品コード: 2019112001077

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • ...