Russian colony Alexandrovka
拡大画像はログイン後にご覧いただけます

「DPA」 Russian colony Alexandrovka 07 October 2019, Brandenburg, Potsdam: A sign with the inscription “Colonie Alexandrowka“ stands in front of a typical log house in the settlement Alexandrowka in the north of the state capital. King Frederick William III of Prussia had the settlement built in 1826/27 for the last twelve Russian singers of a choir formerly consisting of 62 soldiers. It has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Potsdam since 1999. Photo: Monika Skolimowska/dpa-Zentralbild/ZB、クレジット:ZB/DPA/共同通信イメージズ

画像情報

登録日時
2019/10/07 00:00:00
種別
画像 / 報道
提供元
DPA

データサイズ

画像サイズ
2665×3995 pixel
解像度
200 dpi
展開サイズ※
30.4(M)

※Photoshopなどで開いた際のファイルサイズ